Scary Scary

why did it take me this long to realize that it was a slowed down version of a gravity falls remake

you are not alone you are not alone

Great song! The melody is good, the chords sound great, it all goes really well together. It sounds something that would be in Minecraft: Volume Beta. That's not a bad thing, it sounds really nice.

johnfn responds:

Thank you homchom! ^_^

2nd Reality 2nd Reality

Cool song, too bad you just usedthe wub machine.

Vanderhaar Vanderhaar

Uhh... ok. I like the dubstep in the background, but I don't know if taking a youtube video and dubstep-ifying it, and then speeding it up counts as a song. Great unique-ness, though!

Coming Down WIP PREVIEW Coming Down WIP PREVIEW

Wow! This is a very good song! I don't know if the overuse of lyrics is a good thing, but still very good! I rate this 4.5 stars. Hope this song goes well to finish!

TIMETRAVL responds:

{dj-N} Electrodynamix {dj-N} Electrodynamix

Great! That's all I can really say. Most viewed song, one of best levels in GD, great composer, something I listen to every day, epic electro and trance, just great. Only critisism (if this matters, it's still the best) would be that the second half sounds like a different song compared to the first.

-Hexagon Force- -Hexagon Force-

Great song! I really love how the song has the same tone to it throughout the whole song, most songs I hear have 2 different songs in both halves of the song. Sounds great, listen to it all of the time, fun in GD as well (beat the level) and I hope you keep making music for a long time because the world would be a different place without you.

Industrious Terrestrial Industrious Terrestrial

A tad bit repeatitive, but I love the song! Great use of the minor key signature.

alternativesolution responds: